[SciPy-Dev] Slightly OT: Is SciPy available on all OLPC-distributed laptops?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:14:03 EDT 2010

Hi!  I've spent the past 20 min. or so searching the OLPC site and (thanks
to Google) the IPython site for the answer to this simple yes-or-no
question; the best I was able to come up with is that IPython is part of the
standard OLPC software distribution, but I couldn't find an enumeration of
precisely what packages IPython comes with, nor a simple statement that it
includes (all of) SciPy.  Unless the answer is "no, SciPy is not guaranteed
to be on OLPC computers," can someone please furnish me w/ a URL that
confirms (explicitly or implicitly) that it is?  Thanks!

DG