[SciPy-Dev] Update on the "Needs editing" numpy docstrings

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 19:39:23 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:24 PM, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, all!  I've been working on the remaining "Needs editing" status numpy
> docstrings, of which there are presently 74.  I've compiled two lists: those
> I think might be classifiable as "Unimportant," and those I think might
> require somewhat lengthy docstrings (the latter list is meant to try to
> recruit helpers). ;-)  Here are those lists:

Hi David, thanks for the update.

Except for polytemplate.rel_import (which someone already moved to
unimportant) I think all of these still need to be written. They are all
useful, so don't move them. For the ones no one with the right expertise has
time for, just leave them as they are - at some point the blanks will be
filled in.

Cheers,
Ralf