[SciPy-Dev] Candidates for closing

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser at enthought.com
Wed Mar 31 01:50:36 EDT 2010

David Cournapeau wrote:
> Warren Weckesser wrote:
>
>> I think these tickets can now be closed:
>>
>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/667
>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/675
>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/996
>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1002
>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1128
>>

> Thanks for those fixes/patches ! I closed the entries.

Thanks!

>  Just two trivial
> comments:
>   - in trac, it is better to use rNNNN instead of rev NNNN (so that the
> link appears in the ticket)

I noticed that feature a few days ago, and just recently started using
rNNNN.

>   - unix EOL is preferable to windows EOL in general. How do to so
> depends on your editor (you only need to care when creating a new file,
> as any decent editor will automatically detect and use the correct line
> ending for an existing file)

I saw that check-in you made to change the EOL style.  I'm not sure how
the file ended up with Windows EOL, since I'm usually working on a Mac,
and I think the other files that I've created are correct.  I might have
been dabbling with a new editor at the time.  Thanks for fixing it.

Cheers,

Warren