[SciPy-Dev] few patches for your consideration

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 12 09:42:02 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Being lazy and git spoiled I am exposing tentative BUG: and  ENH:
commits upon your consideration:

http://github.com/yarikoptic/scipy3/commit/0cef22c0342faf8e70d84dd4008dc5ee44f365d4
BUG: use correct string formatting in raising depending on info from lapack

http://github.com/yarikoptic/scipy3/commit/4feb14edcb9d6efdb307fc14c351aab41bad69f4
ENH: a bit more of information upon failure in LinAlgError's from lapack

P.S. If I get a RW commit to SVN I would be happy to dcommit, or if you
instruct so I could file 'Pull request' into David's github clone, but since it
is just git-svned, not sure if it wouldn't create more problems than would
provide benefits.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]