[SciPy-Dev] lfilter segfault with initial condition on windows

Oscar Benjamin oscar.bristol at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 09:29:39 EST 2010

Hi,

It seems this was just a problem with my installation somehow. Before
sending the previous email I had uninstalled and reinstalled both numpy
and scipy and the problem remained. I've just got back from lunch and
rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled both again (using the same
installer files) and the problem seems now to be fixed. I'm not really
sure what happened there.

Thanks for your help,
Oscar.