[SciPy-Dev] Updated codata.py

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Wed Jun 16 10:01:52 EDT 2010

>>> http://github.com/vincentdavis/scipy-work/blob/master/scipy/constants/
>>> codata2006.py
>
> Also, you might want to rebase your work on the current SVN trunk -- I
> think there were some recent changes in codata.py.
>
> I'd also suggest creating a new git branch, and just editing the contents
> of the codata.py file, rather than creating a new file.
>
> If I understand correctly, the only thing you need to change is the
> actual constant list, not the other code there?

I updates some of the documentation to better reference the source of
the data ans that it is now 2006 of course and added a default to
find() if not supplied with a sub find(sub)

I ran these commands, not sure what they did :-)
git push origin :DEintegrator
git push origin :chdtr-fix-commit

Vincent