[SciPy-Dev] need to install python-dev|python-devel.

Benjamin Root ben.root at ou.edu
Sat Jun 12 17:19:04 EDT 2010

Vincent,

Using synaptic, you can find a package called "python-dev" and install it.
Notice that you will also need several other packages like libatlas3gf-base,
libatlas-base-dev, and libatlas-headers, build-essential, liblapack3gf,
liblapack-dev, libblas3gf, and libblas-dev.

Synpatic package manager and you should become good friends!

I hope that helps.

Ben Root