[SciPy-Dev] Warning of deprecation in doc's ?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:49:15 EDT 2010

OK, we're getting enough proposed content here that I think a formal
modification of the docstring Standard is warranted; accordingly, I'm going
to file a ticket.  I'll post the link here and then if you want to be on the
notification-of-ticket-changes list you can go there and add yourself.  That
way, this discussion of where this entry should live, what it should
contain, how it should be formatted, etc., etc., will be in a more
appropriate, easier to find place.  Back shortly.

DG

by Robert Graves)