[SciPy-Dev] Good-bye, sort of

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 01:09:43 EDT 2010

July 31 is my last day as paid NumPy/SciPy docs editor/marathon coordinator;
I'm moving on to a programming data analyst position for the Marine Waters
Data Management System Project of the Environmental Assessment Program in
the Washington State Department of Ecology; unfortunately, they need me to
program in MATLAB, but I plan on continuing to use NumPy, etc. for my
fractals, etc.  I also intend to continue to contribute to this community as
a volunteer as my time permits, but you probably will be seeing less of me
on the lists.  Also, I won't be hosting a Marathon Skypecon this Friday (but
of course others are free to organize one if they want to.)

Thanks for all your help and support,

David Goldsmith
Olympia, WA