[SciPy-Dev] Introducing myself...

Hamman, RA, Mr <14772361@sun.ac.za> 14772361 at sun.ac.za
Mon Jul 19 16:27:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm a mechanical engineering master's
student at Stellenbosch University, in South Africa.  I work in the
optimization world and am interested in multi-physics problems and the
use of nonlinear approximations in place of complex engineering
analyses.

I use scipy all the time for my studies and I'm interested in getting
involved and helping out were I can.  I thought I'd lurk a bit, and then
jump in.  I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing
where I can.

Regards,
Richard