[SciPy-Dev] pydocweb enhancements

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Jul 5 10:28:10 EDT 2010

Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:39:00 -0600, Vincent Davis wrote:
[clip]
> I am not the admin, nor do I want to decide who gets to do what :-) My
> primary interest is the ability to add pages and control/fix the links
> in the navbar to be appropriate to the "site" without having to manually
> edit the template.

In my opinion, it's OK to restrict navbar modifications to site admins.
(navbar = I guess Vincent's talking about the bar with the Wiki,
Milestones, Docstrings, etc. links)

That part, once set up, doesn't really change often, and the admin panel
is the right place to tweak that.

--
Pauli Virtanen