[SciPy-Dev] SciPy docs: volunteers needed now!

Joshua Holbrook josh.holbrook at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:08:53 EDT 2010

My own reasons for hesitating have more to do with knowing that any
documentation I write will likely have poor style. I tend to write in
a very informal, conversational manner.

That said, I'll try to do my part as I use parts of scipy, since
having unprofessional documentation is probably better than having no
documentation.

--Josh