[SciPy-Dev] scipy.misc.doccer: docstrings and role in relation to docstring editor

Angus McMorland amcmorl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:41:09 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just found the scipy.misc.doccer object in the docstring editor
wiki. Actually I was led to it when I looked at scipy.ndimage.docdict,
which ostensibly needs a docstring according to the wiki. Only
scipy.ndimage and scipy.ndimage.filter have these docdict objects.

What's the story behind them? Is there any way to conveniently use
them in conjunction with the docstring editor; should we remove them
altogether; can we at least remove them from the count on the
docstring wiki?

Angus.
--
AJC McMorland