[SciPy-dev] tiny issue in numpy online doc

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Wed Jan 6 22:56:53 EST 2010

probably this is a wrong list... but since at scipy.org:

it seems that merge wasn't successful ;)  I don't see those conflict
lines in git repo though -- so may be it was built from some local svn
checkout or smth like that:

http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/basics.io.genfromtxt.html#mine

now it looks like

<<<<<<< .mineP:

   |           Expected type            |               Default                |
   |------------------------------------+--------------------------------------|
   | bool                               | False                                |
   |------------------------------------+--------------------------------------|
   | int                                | -1                                   |
   | float                              | np.nan                               |
   | complex                            | np.nan+0j                            |
   | string                             | '???'                                |

   with the filling_values optional argument. Like missing_values, this argument
   accepts different kind of values:

                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]