[SciPy-dev] GSOC project discussion on improving datasource and its integration.

Sean Mattingly smattacus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:40:46 EST 2010

This mailing list, like most others of its form, has an archive. This page
has your original thread and the replies:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2010-February/thread.html

Or, to go straight to your original post:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2010-February/013874.html

You can click through the replies there.

Finally, there's a few scipy mailing lists, so it's possible you're
subscribed to a different one than you sent this to:
http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

Hope that helps.

 - Sean