[SciPy-dev] GSOC project discussion on improving datasource and its integration.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:45:14 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 02:01, Mohit Goyal <mohitiiit4u at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am masters students in data engineering and interested in contributing to
> scipy. I need some directions to how to start with it.

Yes. We know. We have seen your previous messages and some people have
responded. Please go back to those threads and respond to those
appreciate your interest and enthusiasm, but we would also appreciate
some improvement with how you communicate with the list.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco