[SciPy-dev] Reg: gsoc 2010

David Warde-Farley dwf at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:26:05 EST 2010

On 17-Feb-10, at 4:14 PM, Mohit Goyal wrote:

> I want to contribute to scipy via gsoc 2010. I am  interested in
> working on
> data related projects in scipy like improving  data sources

Can you explain what you mean? Everything in SciPy is 'data-related'
in one way or another. Do you mean I/O code?

> and integrate it into all the numpy/scipy , adding data sets and
> examples to scipy,

More examples and documentation are always a welcome addition, but I
don't know about 'datasets'.

> data analysis etc.

You'll have to be more specific than 'data analysis'. Again, that
encompasses nearly everything one could conceivably do with SciPy.

David