[SciPy-dev] Web space for docstring-linked PDFs?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:48:28 EST 2010

I would like to make the PDFs of the ODRPACK User's Guide available
somewhere on (docs.)scipy.org in order to provide a stable URL for
them. The URL currently in the scipy.odr docstring is now broken. I
currently have them on my own web space, but it would be nice to have
them available somewhere stable on scipy.org (although not as a wiki
attachment). I am now getting an email every month or so telling me
that the link is broken. Is there a reasonable place in the
docs.scipy.org infrastructure where I can place these static files
such that they will be backed up and eventually migrated along with
the rest of the infrastructure as it evolves?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco