[SciPy-Dev] request for testing: SciPy 0.7.2 RC1 + NumPy 1.4.1 RC1

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Tue Apr 6 08:28:43 EDT 2010

On 4/5/2010 11:38 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> Can you please double check that it's not picking up some left-over from
> 1.4.0 on your system? This really should have been fixed.

Did you mena from NumPy, or from SciPy?  (The above is the SciPy test.)

As for NumPy, I do not think that I ever installed 1.4.0 on this machine.
I uninstalled 1.3 usng the Windows uninstall facility
and installed from the superpacks.

The uninstall completely removes the old directory in site-packages.
I'd need a suggestion for what else to do.

Alan