[SciPy-dev] reimplementation of lfilter

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:02:48 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla at molden.no> wrote:

> Ralf Gommers skrev:
>  > Looks like a very useful improvement.
>  >
>  > Your docstring won't render well, and there is already a cleaned up
> version of the old one here:
> http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.signal.signaltools.lfilter/ Could
> you please integrate those changes with yours?
>
> The code from SVN I linked is current version used in signaltools.
>
> Sure, I know. The docs I linked have improvements over svn. If you merge
your changes, there'll be a conflict and those docs will not get merged soon
- I was hoping to avoid that.

I also wanted to draw your attention to the doc wiki, since in this case you
redid work that was already done by someone else on the wiki before.
Hopefully this will save you some effort next time.

Cheers,
Ralf