[SciPy-dev] chararray docstrings

Michael Droettboom mdroe at stsci.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:23:37 EDT 2009

Ralf Gommers wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Michael Droettboom <mdroe at stsci.edu
> <mailto:mdroe at stsci.edu>> wrote:
>
>     I was able to make my big chararray commit today.  If I understand
>     correctly, I need to wait 24 hours for the doc editor to sync with
>     SVN,
>     and then I should mark all the chararray-related docstrings as "needs
>     review".

Ok -- I'm a bit lost in the documentation editor.

I go to the defchararray module, and I don't see any of the new
functions or old methods:

http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/docs/numpy.core.defchararray

The "Review status" is stuck on "Unimportant".  Not sure what that means.

I go to the chararray class and I can't see any methods:

http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/docs/numpy.core.defchararray.chararray/

Pardon my ignorance -- just trying to mark the new docstrings as "needs
review".

Mike

--
Michael Droettboom