[SciPy-dev] Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc page

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:57:41 EDT 2009

>2009/10/9 Gökhan Sever <gokhansever at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc
>
> This page doesn't tell anything different than the original numpy
> documentation. Also causes confusion in my opinion because of this
> statement: "To update this page just follow the instructions. "
>
> Has it left intentionally or forgotten?

This page is from a time before the current NumPy docs (and the doc
editor) existed. I think that some people still find it useful, so
perhaps the correct answer to your question is "intentionally
forgotten" ?

Of course, the first place to look for docs should definitely be
http://docs.scipy.org.

Cheers,
Scott