[SciPy-dev] Generic polynomials class (was Re: Volunteer for Scipy Project)

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:35:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com>wrote:

> That makes four people, including myself, who have weighed in and all
> prefer the low to high order. Sounds like the way to go.

I'm neutral, but whichever order is decided upon for internal
representation, I think it'd be "nice and useful" to include a flag
specifying user's preferred order, along with a "private" method to
automatically convert to internal rep. if the user has set the flag
oppositely.

DG