[SciPy-dev] Volunteer for Scipy Project

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:11:59 EDT 2009

Beside the obvious one of eventually requiring people to change their code
(hopefully only very trivially), would there be any other negative
ramifications to steering users (present and would-be) away from the scipy
Cheb to the numpy Cheb (and eventually deprecating the former)?  Or is there
a good reason to maintain the same functionality in two separate namespaces?

DG