[SciPy-dev] Uploading attachments in scipy.org

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Wed Nov 18 07:21:15 EST 2009

Ramon Crehuet skrev:
> Hi all,
> I few days ago I posted a question and I have not received any answer. I
> have modified the Performance Python page, introducing new examples with
> fortran 90.

I think the Performance Python page needs a Cython version as well.

Sturla Molden

import numpy as np
cimport numpy as np
cimport cython
import laplace

cdef extern from "math.h":
    double sqrt(double)

class LaplaceSolver(laplace.LaplaceSolver):

    @cython.wraparound(False)
    @cython.boundscheck(False)
    def cythonTimeStep(self, dt=0.0):

        cdef np.ndarray[double, ndim=2, mode="c"] u
        cdef double dx2, dy2, dnr_inv, diff, tmp, err
        cdef int nx, ny, i, j

        g = self.grid
        u = g.u
        nx = u.shape[0]