[SciPy-dev] Question about editing docs

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Wed May 13 02:38:00 EDT 2009

Tue, 12 May 2009 14:45:02 -0700, David Goldsmith kirjoitti:

> --- On Tue, 5/12/09, Bruce Southey <bsouthey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Based on the Numpy documentation marathon, in my view you really need
>> do each function separately. You can cut and paste followed
>
> Is there an existing team handling SciPy/NumPy Documentation Editor (the
> program) feature requests, bug fixes, etc. (i.e., program development
> needs)?  If so, is there a submission protocol/ticketing system in
> place?  I think this would be useful globally (i.e., not just within the
> stats functions).  FWIW,

The editor bugs and issues are handled here:

	http://code.google.com/p/pydocweb/

I think issues specifically concerning Scipy and Numpy documentation are
best either discussed on this ML, if they are very broad; in the comments
system in the documentation editor; or filed in the Numpy/Scipy Trac.

--
Pauli Virtanen