[SciPy-dev] NumPy f2py GSOC project

ross smith rjsm at umich.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:16:35 EDT 2009

When I looked at that one,  It seemed to me like they are trying to use it
to bind fortran and C together with only a thin, fairly transparent python
layer in the middle.
This one, moves the f2py code to Cython to ease development later on and
help with compatibility between Py3k and Py2x.

I don't see any reason why the two projects would be incompatible.  if I'm
wrong please correct me.

-Ross