[SciPy-dev] Continuous Wavelet Transform for SciPy

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Wed Mar 4 15:07:52 EST 2009

Wed, 04 Mar 2009 08:32:39 -0600, Sean Arms wrote:
[clip]
> I am running Linux and currently use SVN, but I do have GIT
> installed...GIT was something that I wanted to check out, so now I have
> the perfect reason!

This may be useful, albeit work-in-progress information:

	http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/wiki/GitMirror

I'd suggest also adding an enhancement ticket in Scipy's Trac,

	http://projects.scipy.org/scipy

so that we don't lose track of your work, and pasting the URL to your Git
repository there. (Or just uploading your work as patches there, if you
choose not to use Git. But this is more cumbersome.)

Sending your patch to the code review tool http://codereview.appspot.com/
and sending the review URL to this list may also be useful to get
feedback. The upload.py tool supports git:

	upload.py --rev=svn/trunk

uploads the patch.

--
Pauli Virtanen