[SciPy-dev] Tomorrow's Skypecon: Proposed Agenda

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 18:54:30 EDT 2009

Proposed Agenda

Old Business:

    Timetable for approval of Ralf's patch for ticket #1146

New Business:

    Clarification of how much and what should be in the docstrings of methods which are equivalent to some function

Please email me any additional items ASAP.  (And your Skype ID if you haven't already and want to participate.)

Also, thanks to all who chipped in this past week to get Polynomials to the "Goal Met (almost)" state; there are a few pending road blocks to completion, but generally, I'd say it was a success.  Here are a few proposals for "Category of the Week" for the coming week:

Financial Functions - Status: 50% done Leader: Skipper Seabold
Random Number Generation - Status: 57% done Leader: Alan Jackson
Linear Algebra - Status: 24% done Leader: None (yet)

Feel free to cast a vote via email if you won't be able to join the Skypecon.

Talk to you tomorrow, hopefully.

David Goldsmith
Technical Editor