[SciPy-dev] [Correction] Re: [ANN] SciPy 2009 conference opened up for registration

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Fri Jun 19 12:15:16 EDT 2009

Please excuse me for incorrect information in my announcement:

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 04:01:58PM +0200, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> We are very happy to announce that this year registration to the
> conference will be only $150, sprints $100, and students get half price!

This should read that the tutorials are $100, not the sprints. The
sprints are actually free, off course. We will be very please to see as
many people as possible willing to participate at the sprint in making
the SciPy ecosystem thrive.

Thanks to Travis Oliphant for pointing out the typo.

Gaël Varoquaux