[SciPy-dev] Tutorial topics for SciPy'09 Conference

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:46:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In order to proceed with contacting speakers, we'd now like to get
some feedback from you.  This Doodle poll should take no more than a
couple of minutes to fill out (no password or registration required):

http://doodle.com/hb5bea6fivm3b5bk

So please let us know which topics you are most interested in, and
we'll do our best to accommodate everyone.  Keep in mind that speaker
availability and balancing out the topics means that the actual
tutorials offered probably won't be exactly the list of top 8 voted
topics, but the feedback will certainly help us steer the decision
process.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Peterson and Fernando Perez