[SciPy-dev] Created Doc Marathon Project at code.google

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 10:42:56 EDT 2009

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:47:16 -0700, David Goldsmith
> kirjoitti:
> > Hi, folks.  So, you may recall I expressed want
> of a "ticketing system,"
> > primarily for myself, for NumPy Doc Wiki tasks.
> It was suggested I just
> > piggy-back on the pydocweb Project @ code.google, but
> after a
> > false-start there,
>
> Sorry, I'm unfortunately still a bit busy, so given the
> time difference,
> I didn't manage to reply to your previous post about this
> in time.

NP

> > and I configured the issues
> > tracker so that only owners and members can submit
> issues (at least I
> > hope so).
> > But, I certainly want to make it available as a
> resource for
> > others to use in the advancement of the Marathon, so
> if you want to be
> > added as a member, just let me know.
>
> Is this a necessary restriction? The google system seems
> fairly resilient
> against spam, and it might be easier for people to
> participate if
> everyone could submit requests and suggestions.

Actually, when I went back to change it, I noted that all I'd apparently done was restrict to the availability of my custom templates (which suggests that non-members still could have submitted issues, just not as "easily"), but I went ahead and eliminated even that restriction - go wild, everyone!

DG