[SciPy-dev] More on Summer NumPy Doc Marathon

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:00:33 EDT 2009

Scott Sinclair wrote:
>> 2009/6/9 Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>:
>> Hi David
>>
>> 2009/6/9 David Goldsmith <d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com>:
>>
>>> Hi again, folks.  I have a special request.  Part of the vision for my job is that I'll focus my writing efforts on the docs no one else is >
>>>
>> That's a pretty wide question.  Maybe you could post a list of
>> categories and ask who would be willing to mentor and write on each?
>> For the writing, we could decide on a prioritised list of functions,
>> publish that list and then document those entries one by one (i.e.
>> make the tasks small enough so that people don't run away screaming).
>>

> I think that's why http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Milestones/ exists.
> It's decent starting point at least..
>
> Cheers,
> Scott

Hi,
Great.
Can you provide the actual colors at the start for :
    * Edit white, light gray, or yellow
    * Don't edit dark gray

While not color-blind, not all browsers render the same colors on all
operating systems etc.
What are you using for light gray or is that meant to be blue. If it is
'blue' then what does it mean?
It appears to be the same color used on the Front Page to say 'Proofed'.

What does the 'green' color mean?
The links says 'Reviewed (needs proof)'  but how does one say 'proofed'.

Also the milestone link from the Front Page does not go anywhere:
http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Front%20Page/#milestones

Bruce