[SciPy-dev] More on Summer NumPy Doc Marathon

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Jun 9 04:34:49 EDT 2009

Hi David

2009/6/9 David Goldsmith <d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com>:

> Hi again, folks.  I have a special request.  Part of the vision for my job is that I'll focus my writing efforts on the docs no one else is gung-ho to work on.  So, even if you're not quite ready to commit, if you're leaning toward volunteering to be a team lead for one (or more) categories, please let me know which one(s) (off list, if you prefer) so I can get an initial idea of what the "leftovers" are going to be.  Thanks!

That's a pretty wide question.  Maybe you could post a list of
categories and ask who would be willing to mentor and write on each?
For the writing, we could decide on a prioritised list of functions,
publish that list and then document those entries one by one (i.e.
make the tasks small enough so that people don't run away screaming).

Cheers
Stéfan