[SciPy-dev] Update and "open issues"

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:27:48 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM, <d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK, since no one's RSVP-ed in the affirmative, and no one's Skyping me,
> I'll just post an "Update and Open Issues":
>
> Update
> ------
>
> 0) Jack Liddle has fulfilled his promise to draft a Scipy "Milestones" page
> (i.e., analogous to the Numpy "Milestones" page):
>
> http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/Milestones/
>
> Nice job, Jack, thanks!!!

Looks great, thanks Jack. One suggestion maybe to make it a bit shorter (and
keep the server alive): remove a lot of class methods from that page if the
class is in the milestone. For example, if MatFileReader is an item, it is
not really necessary to have its twenty methods as  separate items.

Cheers,
Ralf