[SciPy-dev] Weird problem trying to preview Milestones edit

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 01:58:50 EDT 2009

Hi!  Editing the Milestones page, if I try to preview (even before I make any edits), I get:

    * Wiki
    * Docstrings
    * Changes
    * Milestones
    * Stats
    * Patch
    * —

500 Internal Error

even on multiple refreshes.  I don't get this previewing edits on any other page (so far), and it's the first time it's happened to me while editing Milestones (which I've successfully edited several times).

Is that a sign that it's locked 'cause someone else is editing it simultaneously?  Otherwise, something's amiss.

DG