[SciPy-dev] No module named latexwriter

Nils Wagner nwagner at iam.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jan 14 12:24:22 EST 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:18:10 +0000 (UTC)
  Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
> Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:52:05 +0100, Nils Wagner wrote:
>> I tried to build the documentation by make html in
>>numpy/doc
>>
>> I am using OpenSuse11.1 on a x86_64 box.
> [clip]
>> How can I fix the problem ?
>
> Are you using Sphinx version 0.5? The extensions are
>only tested with it.

Hi Pauli,

I am using v0.6.

sphinx-build
Sphinx v0.6
Usage: /home/nwagner/local/bin/sphinx-build [options]
sourcedir outdir [filenames...]
          -a        -- write all files; default is to only
write new and changed files
          -E        -- don't use a saved environment,
always read all files
          -d <path> -- path for the cached environment and
doctree files
                       (default: outdir/.doctrees)
          -c <path> -- path where configuration file
(conf.py) is located
                       (default: same as sourcedir)
          -C        -- use no config file at all, only -D
options
          -D <setting=value> -- override a setting in
configuration
          -A <name=value>    -- pass a value into the
templates, for HTML builder
          -N        -- do not do colored output
          -q        -- no output on stdout, just warnings
on stderr
          -Q        -- no output at all, not even warnings
          -P        -- run Pdb on exception
Modi:
* without -a and without filenames, write new and changed
files.
* with -a, write all files.
* with filenames, write these.

Nils