[SciPy-dev] Bug in scipy.weave.catalog.default_dir()

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Wed Jan 7 16:17:10 EST 2009

Hey Ryan

It's not a particularly serious problem, and should only occur if you
have an existing .python25_compiled directory in ${HOME} that is not
writable any longer.  Also, it isn't easy to write a unit test for
this specific case, so I'd feel safer if more people would try it out
before it propagates too far.

Cheers
Stéfan