[SciPy-dev] test errors blocking 0.7.x branch

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jan 6 22:25:04 EST 2009

Jarrod Millman wrote:
> The last two have been around for awhile (I don't think they were
> being run until the switch to nose).  They don't bother me too much,
> since they are related to wx support for weave and appear to have been
> broken for some time.  The first error seems a little more serious.
> Does anyone have any idea how to fix them?  If not, should we just
> mark them as known errors and go ahead and make the release?

I would say just branch for the RC anyway, without tagging, and we'll
fix the tests in the branch. Otherwise, I am afraid we will keep in the
loop of 'just make this one change which changes nothing - break the
trunk again - fix it - step 1'.

FWIW, I have not seen the wx-related on any of my machines,

David