[SciPy-dev] Improving the bug tracking workflow: starting document

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 27 03:28:53 EST 2009

Hi,

    Following the discussions, I have started to write a small document
highlighting my current gripes with trac. I focus on some common
scenario, and pin-point trac limitations. I mention possible new tools
at the end, but that's not the main point: everybody who is also
disatisfied with trac, and maybe even more importantly people who are
currently satisfied and think their scenario is not covered should feel
free to comment/modify it:

http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki/ImprovingIssueWorkflow

I put the initial version in svn as well:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/trunk/doc/neps/newbugtracker.rst.

cheers,

David