[SciPy-dev] Updating and improving the statistical capabilities in Scipy

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Feb 26 17:27:00 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 04:02:44PM -0600, Bruce Southey wrote:
> I would suggest that we develop some type of PEP structure as starting
> point for discussion as well as using different threads to address
> different areas as well as future directions.

My 2 cents:

Find a place that seems important to you, and that you believe you can
fix or improve, and do what you believe is right, and propose patches or
discussions around this patches.

The reason I say this is that I noticed that I was thrilled by your
e-mail, and immediately caring on moving it outside of my mailbox without
replying to it. We are a bunch of busy folks, and you might not get
anywhere with large-scope discussions, although people are enthousiastic
about your ideas. :(

Gaël