[SciPy-dev] some new ode solvers

Benny Malengier benny.malengier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:52:17 EST 2009

I would just like to note here I added a scikit: odes, with two extra ode
solver, actually dae solvers, so the api called had to be different (they
are based on a residual, not on a lhs).
See: http://cage.ugent.be/~bm/progs.html

However the API changes, it would be nice if this type of dae solvers is
considered.

Benny