Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:21:23 EST 2009

> Git on windows has improved a lot in the last year. Another year or two
> might make it a good solution for everyone.

I gave msys-Git a try last week and it was not smooth sailing for me.
Seemed to maybe be having conflicts with the Unix tool ports I usually
use.   I'll probably give it another try next year or so.  To me it
looks like a race to see if Bzr can improve its performance before Git
improves it's Windows support, or if Hg will improve its Gui and
overall ease of use before both those guys.  Nobody yet seems to have
the formula for world dominance quite down.

--bb