Michael Abshoff michael.abshoff at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:46:10 EST 2009

Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi Josef

Hello folks,

> 2009/2/23  <josef.pktd at gmail.com>:
>> I agree it is a good idea, theoretically, but
>>
>> Maybe I'm slightly pessimistic, but almost the only comment or review
>> for my bugfixes in scipy.stats that I got, were from Per Brodtkorb,
>> and my tickets and patches were sitting for half a year in trac.. If I
>> have to wait for a review, then ...
>
> I hope that, if we have a decent workflow in place, this kind of thing
> won't happen any longer.  I can't go onto trac and search for "tickets
> with patches that needs review".

Well, it can be done even with trac 0.10.x:

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/report

We adopted the workflow in Sage around trac and it has been running
rather smoothly.

Now that we updated trac to 0.11.3 we will use workflows to get around
the rather primitive manual need to change summaries. But as often KISS
works really weel.

Cheers,

Michael