Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Mon Feb 23 14:08:36 EST 2009

[I'm +1 on git, although my level of developer-ness should be weighted
appropriately. (However, it's likely to be at least marginally higher if
the switch to git is made.)]

I just came across bugs everywhere, which looks like an interesting
in-repo bug tracker with potential for web GUIs:
http://bugseverywhere.org/be/show/HomePage As a big plus for this crowd,
it's written in Python.

-Andrew