[SciPy-dev] matlab io - request for testing

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Sun Feb 22 07:59:10 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 02:05:41AM -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
>> Basically, I just don't want to have to come back at every release and
>> complain about my weird files again...
>
> Contribute tests? If possible this seems the best way to ensure
> consistency.

I would -- and I posted a link to the test file I'm using upthread --
but it's 300 megabytes and I don't know how to produce a smaller one.
(The obvious tricks don't seem to work.) You're certainly welcome to
include it if you *want*, but...

-- Nathaniel