[SciPy-dev] [OT] Skipping a function wronlgy identified by nose

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Feb 19 16:37:54 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 03:34:49PM -0600, Robert Kern wrote:
> Some combination of these should be useful to you.

>   -m TESTMATCH, --match=TESTMATCH, --testmatch=TESTMATCH
>                         Use this regular expression to find tests
>                         [NOSE_TESTMATCH]
>   -e EXCLUDE, --exclude=EXCLUDE
>                         Don't run tests that match regular expression
>                         [NOSE_EXCLUDE]
>   -i INCLUDE, --include=INCLUDE
>                         Also run tests that match regular expression
>                         [NOSE_INCLUDE]

Do you know a way of making these options, or some attribute plugins
options, module-level? I know how to add them in the setup.cfg, but the
developpers run the test suite from all over the place. And I don't want
to make it more difficult for them to run the test suite, as they already
don't run it often.

Cheers,

Gaël