[SciPy-dev] SciLAB

Miroslav.Houdek at esa.int Miroslav.Houdek at esa.int
Tue Feb 10 05:19:14 EST 2009

I needed to read MatLAB and SciLAB files and found only MatLAB support in
Numpy/Scipy, so I developed the support for SciLAB files. Now it's working
with basic data types, so it works allright for the task I needed. Would
anyone be interested in including it in Scipy.Io? It would need some extra
effort to include more obscure data types and stuff like that. If so, what
should I do?

Best regards,
Miroslav