[SciPy-dev] SciPy Foundation

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:55:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

my 2 cts: I completely agree. I try to "force" python upon my
students, and advice them to use python xy. In my opinion this package
is certainly a step in the right direction as it makes using
python/numpy/scipy very easy. Hopefully I am helping raising zealots
(of the right type :-) ) with this.

bye

NIcky