[SciPy-dev] Gsoc summer student

Marty Fuhry martyfuhry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:54:56 EDT 2009

Thought I'd drop my name here, too. I'm Marty Fuhry and I was also
accepted to work on NumPy for the Google Summer of Code. I'm a
sophomore studying Mathematics and Computer Science at Kent State
University in Ohio.

My project to implement a Date / Time type for NumPy. There will be
two temporal types for both relative and absolute dates. I'll be
looking into the Date class from the
scikits.timeseries package to plug into my project.

I'll also be keeping a blog of my progress at
www.fuhrysoc.blogspot.com. Looking forward to an exciting summer!